Super A-Mart Warranty Policy
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In addition to your rights under the ACL and any manufacturer's guarantee, our products come with the following warranty:
- “100% Leather Upholstered Product” means a product which is upholstered with 100% leather;
- “ACL” means the Australian Consumer Law;
- “Aluminium Outdoor Product” means an outdoor furniture product with an aluminium frame;
- “Bonded Leather Upholstered Product” means a product which is upholstered with bonded leather;
- “Everyday Product” means a product described as an Everyday Product on your Sales Order and/or Tax Invoice ;
- "Fabric Upholstered Product” means a product which is upholstered with fabric;
- "Manufacturer’s Guarantee” means an express guarantee or warranty provided by the manufacturer of a Product;
- “Product” means a product sold or supplied by Super A-Mart to You directly as a consumer;
- "Structural Components” means the frame and where the context dictates, the foam, foundation and mechanisms.
- “Super A-Mart”, “Us” or “Our” means Super A-Mart Pty Ltd CAN 009 810 324;
- “Warranty” means this warranty against defects of a product sold or supplied to You by Us;
- “Warranty Period” has the meaning given to that term in clause 3; and
- “You” means the person to whom the product has been sold or supplied by Us.
- or the Structural Components and covering of an Everyday Product, a period of 1 year.
- For the Structural Components of a 100% Leather Upholstered Product, a period of 10 years.
- For the Structural Components of a Bonded Leather Upholstered product or a Fabric Upholstered Product, a period of 5 years.
- For the upholstery of a 100 % Leather Upholstered Product, a period of 3 years.
- For the upholstery of a Fabric Upholstered product or a Bonded Leather Upholstered Product, a period of 2 years.
- For electric motors installed in 100 % Leather Upholstered Products, Bonded Leather Upholstered Products or Fabric Upholstered Products, a period of 5 years.
- For the Structural Components of an Aluminium Outdoor Product, a period of 5 years.
- For the Structural Components of BBQ’s (excluding burners, plates and grills), a period of 5 years.
- For both the Structural Components and covering of Products sold “As Is” :
- for those less than $250, a period of 3 months;
- for those between $250 and $500, a period of 6 months;
- for those more than $500, a period of 1 year.
- For mattresses, see the warranty card supplied with the mattress;
- For all other Products, a period of 1 year.
Scope of Warranty:
- does not constitute a Major Defect; or
- is a Major Defect which is identified after the first 12 months of the Warranty Period, we will at our option, replace the Product, repair the product or provide you with a full refund.
- You (acting reasonably) would not have purchased the product if You had been fully aware of the extent of the defect; or
- the product departs in a significant respect from any description, sample or model; or
- the product is substantially unfit for purpose and cannot be easily remedied within a reasonable time; or
- the product is unsafe.
Scuff marks, tears to dust covers and small tears generally will not constitute a Major Defect under this Warranty.
- damage, failure, fading, loss or deterioration (of the whole of the product or its components) caused by normal wear and tear; or
- damage caused by improper use, assembly, maintenance or storage of a Product; or
- corrosion caused by improper care or improper maintenance; or
- damage caused in circumstances where the product has been used commercially or in a manner which is greater than, or exceptional to normal domestic use;
- breakage or damage to glass table tops or mirrors; or
- damage caused by Act of God; or
- defects in Products sold “As Is” which have been brought to your attention prior to purchase.
How to claim:
Store Support Office
2 Pannikin Street
Super A-Mart Administration
PO Box 1470
Springwood QLD 4217
+617 3380 5500
+617 3380 5599