Complete your office storage with a filing cabinet!
Bills and paperwork can be the bane of our existence. Huge piles of it pour in each month and you somehow have to sort it all, store what's needed, and remember if you've paid things. It can be a massive and very messy job. Organise your bills, paperwork, and home office with the help of one of Super Amart's filing cabinets. Available in a wide range of styles, colours, and configurations, there's sure to be one to suit your needs. Many of our filing cabinets even match our desks to bring great style and coordination to your home office.
With your brand new filing cabinet ready to go, all you need now is an effective filing system. We've put together a few tips on how to get started and how to stay on track:
- Keep things simple. If you have too many specific folders, you may not have enough room and can waste time sifting through them all!
- Make the most of colour coding tabs if they are available. You can group folders by categories like bills, account statements, personal information or charities.
- Have different trays for different action items. Before the paperwork reaches your filing cabinet, it can be divided into sections, based on whether it requires an action (pay a bill or respond with a phone call), needs to be filed, or can be disposed of.
- Try and set a regular time to file. Whether this is weekly, fortnightly or monthly, don't let that pile of papers grow too big!
- Remember to reassess your filing system after a few months. This way you can remove folders that aren't being used or create a secondary folder for any that are bulging.
Foolscap or A4?
Another thing to consider is whether you'll be using foolscap or A4 suspension files or folders. What is the difference? Foolscap folders are bigger than A4-size folders and were previously more common; however, with the introduction of A4 paper, A4-size folders are now much more popular. While many filing cabinets can accommodate both sizes, some may be designed to suit a particular type and this is something to think about when making your purchase.
Want to banish that mountain of paperwork? Browse online now or visit us at your local Super Amart store today. With a huge range of filing cabinets to choose from and super savings on offer, you're sure to find an option that suits your style, budget, and needs.